Have you heard the news?
Stampin’ Up!® are releasing new Stampin’ Blends come November 1. They are alcohol based & come in sets of 2 (dark & light) but you are able to purchase them individually OR you can purchase the Colour Collection. I love my Alcohol Markers so was pretty happy when I read they were bring back Alcohol Markers. Once again Stampin’ Up!® have created a gorgeous product which means you will end up with lovely projects & believe me you will want these Blends in your hands.
Not only are the Blends being released but you will also be able to purchase the Colour Me Happy Project Kit along with the Colour Me Happy Stamp Set which have been created especially for the Stampin’ Blends. In saying this, the products (not the Stampin’ Blends) will only be available while stocks last.
How do I know this – well, being a Demonstrator gives you a couple of perks & one of them was being able to order the Blends at the beginning of October which gave me time to play & play I have done. They are very easy to use & blend nicely. You will surely be able to colour & blend just like an artist!
Colours available –
Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate
Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin, Pie Rich Razzleberry
Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party
Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Check out the video to see how great they are –
Why Will I Love the Stampin’ Blends?
- Each colour has a light & dark shade marker (except Ivory & Bronze)
- Come in sets of 2 but as they are not refillable, you are able to purchase them individually when they need replacing (I love this idea)
- Add the right amount of colour with the brush tip or fine-point tip
- The lids are able to be stacked on each other & are a tight fit for long-lasting colour
- A press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel which causes evaporation
Yes, if you are thinking of joining Stampin’ Up!® you are able to add them to your Starter Kit. Join here.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the Stampin’ Blends as I am only too happy to answer them for you.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’