Thank you so much for dropping by today! It’s Sunday & this means we get to play with our March #simplestamping, 1 sketch, 4 ways.
Can I let you in on a little secret? I had a spare kit left over from our classes on Friday & Saturday, so I challenged myself to create with what was in the kit.
I’m happy with the end result considering I was only going to pull the kit apart & reuse the bits & pieces at a later stage.
Please feel free to play along by sharing your creation over on my FB Page or to any social media platform using the hashtag #ss003. I would love to see your creations.
Don’t forget to download the tutorial by clicking on the link below. It includes all Measurements – imperial & metric plus a list of products used to create this card.
To purchase any of the products used in this project, all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the March Host Code MHDF9CZP at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil you. You will receive –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Go into the draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh I can’t tell you yet!
- PLUS a PDF Tutorial Bundle by email!
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
Mini & Sale-A-Bration Catalogues
If you don’t have a copy of these Catalogues, please feel free to contact me or click on the photos & they will take you to each Catalogue!
Spots are filling fast for our inguinal Retreat, Sunday, 29 March 2020
To book your spot –
- Click Here to fill out the form
- Head over to my Facebook Event Page
- Email me if you don’t have Facebook or not sure how to fill out the form –
Join Stampin’ Up! between 3 January–31 March 2020 will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6? x 6? Designer Series Paper sampler and your choice of stamp set – Host Stamp Sets and Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets not included.
- The 6? x 6? (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions DSP – Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Peaceful Poppies DSP, Country Club DSP, Birthday Bonanza DSP, Tropical Oasis DSP, Best Dressed 6? x 6? (15.2cm x 15.2 cm) DSP – all from the Mini Catalogue
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six DSP Paper Packs – that’s 48 sheets – 4 each of 12 designs
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions – 7-5/8? x 5-3/8? x 1-1/4? or 19.3cm x 13.7cm x 3.2 cm
Most of my team joined because of the great option of the Starter & for the discount they receive after joining. Who wouldn’t want to receive $235 of product for just $169 when signing up? The continued 20% discount is well worth signing up! Everyone is supported exactly the same whether as a Hobby Demo or as a Business Demo – the choice is entirely up to you! For more information or to join, click here.
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!