It so bright & happy with lots of potential for both male & female.
This is Day 3 of our #simplestamping which means that this card was also the feature card on my log blog this morning. Don’t forget if you would like to receive this card, all you have to do is share my FB Post & comment to say you have done so.
I’ve taken a piece of DSP & randomly chopped it into 3 pieces prior to adhering to a piece of Basic White Cardstock. A piece of the lovely Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon has been adhered across the lower part of the DSP tucking the ends behind with Mini Glue Dot. I am loving & have to stop myself from using on every project.
I then popped this panel onto Misty Moonlight Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals prior to adhering to a Basic White Base Card.
The sentiment has been stamped in Misty Moonlight & die cut with the Layering Circles Dies. The sentiment comes from the In Bloom Stamp Set which actually goes with the Flowers & Field DSP.
I die cut the scallop oval from the same Dies in Bumblebee.
A bow was tied with the same Ribbon & adhered to the bottom of the oval shapes with a Mini Glue Dot.
Can you believe – NO Bling!
January Specials –
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Place a $50 order & receive a Card Kit plus PDF Tutorial – January only
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use January’s Host Code EJSA6WZV in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions.