If you are not aware, Robbie & myself have been showcasing #simplestamping over on our FB Pages for the past 3 weeks. Don’t forget if you would like to receive this card, all you have to do is share my FB Post & comment to say you have done so.
To highlight both sides of this DSP, I’ve actually cut 2 piece of the same paper but switched them around so that 1 side is the back layer while the opposite side is the smaller piece.
The smaller piece of DSP was layered onto Flirty Flamingo prior to layering onto the larger piece of DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals. It was then layered onto Basic White & then to a Pool Party Base Card.
The sentiment is from the In Bloom Stamp Set & stamped onto a scrap of Basic White in Pool Party Ink.
I punched 2 x medium daisies with the Medium Daisy Punch, adhered them together by off-centering them prior to popping to the left of the sentiment with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I finished the card off with tying a small bow from the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon & adhered it to the centre of the daisy with a Mini Glue Dot.
January Specials –
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Place a $50 order & receive a Card Kit plus PDF Tutorial – January only
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use January’s Host Code EJSA6WZV in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions.