It’s Day 2 of showcasing the lovely soft 2019-2021 In Colour of Purple Posy.
When creating with this colour, I find it hard to go past the fun Playing with Patterns DSP. I also love the cute little Moving Along Stamp Set which I used Monday as well. I think they are made for each other but I will let you decide on that one.
I cut a strip of DSP, adhered it to a piece of Basic white Cardstock before wrapping a piece of Night of Navy Ribbon down the edge of the DSP. This Ribbon is from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack.
The layer of Basic White was then adhered to a piece of Night of Navy before being adhered to the Purple Posy Base Card.
I stamped the little chopper onto scrap Basic White in Night of Navy Ink, coloured & blended with the Purple Posy Stampin’ Blend Combo before die cutting a circle with the Layering Circles Dies. I cut a scallop circle from Night of Navy with the same dies.
These pieces were adhered together prior to adhering to Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped with Night of Navy Ink, punched with the Classic Label Punch & adhered to the left side of Card Front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
In my photo I finished the card off with Night of Navy Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones but have since changed them out to the Playing with Patterns Resin Dots of Purple Posy which softened the whole look of the card more.
- Butterfly Bouquet Collection
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use March’s Host Code S6Z9UJ9T in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – March now open for subscriptions
- The Craft Room is now OPEN!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!