After receiving a few requests of late asking if I was again making my tutorials available to Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators, I’ve decided to open up this page purely for Demonstrators.
The Tutorials are designed to help you with your classes. All the work is done for you. All you have to do is chop your kits & demonstrate the projects while your class recreates them.
All the classes are sure to WOW your customers. They will all go home with their projects created in your classes along with extra supplies to keep them crafting once they are at home.
Hold your classes In Person or Online. The work is done for you!
Why purchase the Class Resources?
- All the designing, measuring, creating & planning is done for you
- Tutorials are supplied in Word so that you are able to edit
- You are able to add your own Watermarks, Logo, Header, etc to photos & Tutorials
What is included in the Tutorials –
- Non watermarked photos
- Non-watermarked tutorials
- No logo/header on any photos or tutorials
- List of Supplies
- List of Measurements – A4 Metric & Imperial PLUS Letter Size
- Step by Step Instructions
- Video on how to do certain things – if required
- List of suggested product to include with each class
Please note, the tutorials are NOT for resale.
They are for you to use as a class resource ONLY.
To view all classes available, please scroll down to the end of the page.
All classes have been created by my own customers either In Person or Online.
Click on the class below to purchase your class.
Please do not hesitate in letting me know if you have any questions.
Please note – All classes use current Stampin’ Up! product at time of going live. You are able to substitute retired product for current product.
Cottage Rose Class $20
Create 4 projects with this gorgeous Bundle including the lovely Abigail Rose DSP. Perfect for the Beginner Crafter or Stamper.
Click HERE to purchase this class