I’ve had notebooks sitting in my box of “stuff” for quiet sometime, just waiting patiently to be decorated or something…. to them. Well today was the day!
With the rose, I have stamped it 3 times onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Using the Aqua Painter, I then picked up bits of colour from Ruby Red and painted the rose. I then cut 2 of the stamped images where I thought would best suit the flower. I used dimensionals to create the layers. I may even add a little Dazzling Diamonds for a bit more of a lift!
On the inside, I’ve covered the top of the notebook with cardstock & DSP. I’ve randomly stamped 3 images on the pages, using the different flowers & the colours from the front. I decided not to add any flower on the left side, but instead added a small pocket – Blue Check – which you are able to include your receipts etc. In the next couple of days, I will do a Tutorial for the cover & instructions relating to the technique I’ve used.
I am going to have to return this set to Jenny this week or she will be thinking she didn’t purchase this set.