I am a little behind on my postings, so please bear with me while I catch up a little, well try to anyhow.
Today, I am posting a Tutorial on how I did the flower for this Card
There are probably heaps of tutorials on how to do this flower, but this is the way I did mine.
If you have any hassles or problems understanding, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Scallop Circle Punch
- Spritzer Spray bOttle
- Handheld 1/16″ Punch
- Sponge/Sponge Dauber
- Using Scallop Circle Punch, punch 5 circles
- Using Sponge or Sponge Dauber, daub ink around edges of circles
- Apply ink a little darker to the middle of top circle
- Place on top of each other &using handheld PUnch, punch though centre of all 5 circles
- Attach Brad/Button through centre
- Using Spritzer Spray Bottle, spray lightly over circles, until just damp
- Very gently, scrunch circles, one layer at a time
- Let dry
- Once dry, attach to card
Hope you enjoy this tutorial & more importanly enjoy creating these lovely flowers……
Until next time, Enjoy!