After receiving a number of emails from different stampers asking for the measurements for the Pyramid card I created Here I have finally finished them. I only hope they make sense & you are able to understand.
In fact I created another card very similar to the one linked above. The measurements have been made to fit an Australian Standard Envelope.
Please excuse the photos as they were taken at night when the light was not the best!
Stamp Set – Create a Cupcake, Pennant Parade
Ink – Early Expresso, Poppy Parade
Cardstock – Early Expresso, Whisper White, So Saffron, Poppy Parade
DSP – Just Add Cake
Punches – Cupcake Builder, Petite Pennants Builder, Scallop Oval,
Large Oval, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8” Circle, 1 ¼” Circle
Accessories – Snail Adhesive, SU Dimensionals, Crystal Effects
2 x Poppy Parade Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” or 11cm x 11cm
1 x Early Expresso Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” or 11cm x 11cm
1 x So Saffron – 4 1/8” x 4 1/8” or 10.5cm x 10.5cm – cut in half from point to point – gives you 2 triangles – you will only require 1 triangle, save the 2nd for another card
1 x DSP – 4” x 4” 0r 10cm x 10cm – cut in half from point to point – gives you 2 triangles – you will only require 1 triangle, save the 2nd for another card
1 x Whisper White Cardstock – 8” x 4 1/8” or 20.5cm x 10.5cm
1. Score & fold each piece of Poppy Parade & Early Expresso Cardstocks in half from corner to corner – creates a triangle
3. Place 2 pieces – Poppy Parade – side by side so that the fold begins from the centre – where the 2 cards meet – out towards the lower outside edges
4. Place the 3rd piece – Early Expresso – so that the fold runs along the join of the 2 pieces of Poppy Parade
5. Adhere Early Expresso Cardstock so that the right side is over the square on the right & the left side is under the square on the left
6. Take 1 triangle of So Saffron Cardstock & adhere to Early Expresso Cardstock
7. Take 1 triangle of DSP & adhere to So Saffron Cardstock
9. Taking the piece of Whisper White Cardstock, score down the middle
12. Erase pencil lines – if any
13. Decorate & embellish inside card
14. Adhere to inside of card using Snail Adhesive
Congratulations, you have completed your Pyramid Card!
Please feel free to email me if you do not understand any part of the tutorial.
Until next time, Enjoy!