I’m not sure but some of you may recognise this card. I have cased it from the current catalogue, page 67. It has been changed a little, including the stamp set, but I’m happy with it.
The card has been used for my “Thank You” cards for August. I loved the soft colours used in the card. I’ve used one of my favourite stamp sets – Kina Eclectic. Are you sick of it yet? I’ve also used a piece of the beautiful Venetian Crochet Trim. If you haven’t purchased it, I would say do it, as it is simply gorgeous.
As with all my “Thank You” cards, I’ve created them in C6 size (Australian size). I love this size for this purpose!
- Stamp Set – Kinda Eclectic, Express Yourself (Retired)
- Ink – Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky
- Cardstock – Soft Sky, Baked Brown Sugar
- Punches – Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly
- Ribbon – Venetian Crochet Trim
- Accessories – Multipurpose Adhesive, Pearl Basic Jewels
- Base Card – Soft Sky – 7″ x 3 1/2″ or 18cm x 14cm
- Layer 1 – Whisper White – 4 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ or 11.5cm x 5.5cm
- Layer 2 – Baked Brown Sugar – 4 1/2″ x 1/2″ or 11.5cm x 2cm
- Scrap Whisper White – 2 x Butterflies
- Ink letter image with Baked Brown Sugar, stamp off onto scrap paper prior to stamping onto Whisper White
- Ink sun image with Soft Sky & stamp onto same card on RHS
- Stamp “Thank You” onto card with Crisp Cantaloupe Ink
- Adhere piece of Venetian Crochet Trim to wrong side of Baked Brown Sugar prior to adhering to top of stamped Whisper White
- Adhere to Base Card – Soft Sky
- Stamp 1 x large & 1 x small Butterfly with Crisp Cantaloupe Ink & punch out with corresponding Butterfly Punches prior to adhering to card
- Complete card by randomly adhering Pearl Basic Jewels to card & to centre of Butterflies
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies used to create this card, click on the photo –