My poor blog feels like it has been neglected as I haven’t posted anything for a little while, but I have been creating including Christmas Cards, Technique Classes & Wedding Invitations, all of which I will share with you over the next couple weeks.
Today’s card is one we created in Crafty Creations – my volunteer class at Caloundra Community Centre – & one which 1 of the ladies requested some time ago. The ladies loved creating this card.
It does use retired DSP, which you have probably guessed by now I still have heaps of. The DSP could be changed out to current colours if you wanted, making it a completely different card.
- Stamp Set – Nil
- Ink – Nil
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
- DSP – Season of Style (Retired)
- Embossing Folder – Lucky Stars, Perfect Polka Dots
- Framelits –Circles Collection
- Punches – 2 3/8” Scallop Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Accessories – Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestones
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
One thought on “Merry Christmas”
Love this. The folded tree looks fantastic and the colours are great. Thanks for sharing.