Our card created at Crafty Creations today is using retired DSP – Holiday Treasures from the 2009-2010 SU! Catalogue & the retired Santa’s List. It could easily be substituted for current DSP AND current Stamp Sets.
- Stamp Set – Santa’s List (Retired)
- Ink – VersaMark, Chocolate Chip
- Cardstock – Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red
- DSP – Holiday Treasures – 2009-2010 (Retired)
- Framelits – Ovals Collections
- Embossing Folder – Perfect Polka Dots
- Punches – Scallop Border, Bird Builder
- Accessories – Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight Blendability
By clicking on the link below, you are able to download your own tutorial to create this card.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’