Beginning this month, I thought it would be a bit of fun to have a challenge amongst my Customers, Friends, Downlines & whomever else wanted to play along. They will be very easy challenges, so there is no need to panic. I just want everyone to have a little bit of fun. They will run for about a month, depending on what the response is like.
You can either email your card/project to me so that I post it onto Facebook or you can post to Facebook in the comments line. Any challenges emailed to me will not have their name attached to their card until after the challenge ends. I want it to be a surprise for everyone. You will vote for the card you like the most. If no-one votes then I will place the cards in a hat & draw out the winning number.
A couple of things to remember –
- You do not have to play along, but would love to see your work
- Please don’t stress out about it, just have a little bit of fun playing
- You can create whatever you like, using the sketch, eg Scrapbook Page, 3-D Item, Card, etc
- Majority should be Stampin’ Up!, but please use whatever you have. I just want you to have fun
- Deadline – 30 January, so have a couple of weeks to play along
- Email me your creations so that I can check them out & load to Facebook/Blog
- Surprise at the end of the challenge (Aus residents only)
I do hope you will play along with us. We would love to see what you can create. Remember you have until the end of January.
Below is my card to start you off. Click on the link below to grab a tutorial to create your own card or one using the above sketch.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’