I’m happy to announce that along with our “Technique Treats”, both Naomi & I are now offering “Pretty Pattern Papers” Tutorials. This idea has been forming in my head for over 12 months now & am now happy to say that it goes live Saturday!
Let’s face it, we all have heaps of DSP in our stash just waiting to be used. Some of us are not sure how to use it, but we love it! Others of us just don’t want to cut into it, we love it too much! The result – even though we keep buying it because it is just so pretty & we have to have it, it goes into that pile in the cupboard for a “rainy day”, never to be used or to see the light of day!
These Tutorials will showcase DSP while at the same time teach you how to create pretty cards using DSP in different ways.
They will be released the 2nd or 3rd Saturday of each month beginning today. This means you will now have 2 options – “Technique Treats” the 1st Saturday of the Month & “Pretty Pattern Papers“ the middle of the month. This should keep you busy creating.
Cost $3.20 (AUD)
- Learn how to use your DSP in fun ways
- Card Sketches for future use
- Tutorials for future use – just change out the stamps or DSP
- Use all that stash of DSP
- Cards will be a mixture of male, female, kids, etc
- Card Sketch – use the same sketch over & over with different DSP & Stamps
- Step by Step Tutorial for 3 cards
- Supplies List for each Card
- Measurements – Metric & Imperial
Be sure to pop back on Saturday to purchase your Tutorials.
To celebrate our launch, I’m offering a free tutorial on how I created my card using the lovely “Botanical Gardens” DSP from the current 2016 Occasions Catalogue, Page 27.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’