What is the Stamparatus you ask? It is a new tool that Stampin’ Up! are bringing out.
- Advantages of the Stamparatus –
- Works for both Clear Mount & Photopolymer Stamps
- Stamp multiple images with ease
- Clean, crisp images every time
- Adjustable stamping plates & precision placement
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers & gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 reversible plates – gives you a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 magnets to hold your paper in place
- Magnet storage area
How do I order my own Stamparatus?
At the moment it is by reservation only. This means that you have a 3 lots of dates to choose to purchase your own Stamparatus, but there is a limit of 1 per customer – for the moment.
Reservation Dates –
17 – 30 November 2017 with expected shipping date of 1 February 2018
6 – 30 December 2017 with expected shipping date 19 March 2018
16 – 30 January 2018 with expected shipping date 15 April 2018
Why have Stampin’ Up! done it this way? It is so you do not miss out especially if there is an unexpected response to the tool. Please bear in mind that if the response is so overwhelming for the first reservation date, SU! will turn off the availably until the next reservation date. This is to ensure that there are no backorder issues.
All you have to do is write the dates in your diary, go to my Online Shop & place your order on any of the Reservation Dates. You will need to provide your credit card details to reserve your Stamparatus, although it will not be charged until the tool has been shipped.
Be sure to check out the video below to see how great this tool is going to be. I can’t wait to order mine.