I’m excited to share with you another card created with the Night of Bethlehem Stamp Set along with the Bethlehem Edgelits. Once again we used the Dragging/Swiping Technique. The Technique Tutorial may be found by clicking on the Technique Tutorials Page.
I will say that we have previously created this card in one of our classes last year but it was once again requested for a class. I must give a huge shout out to Alisa Tilsner for her inspiration & great tutorial last year.
Day 10 means Day 10 of the Aussie version of the “12 Days of Christmas”.
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me –
A Cockie in a Bottlebrush Tree,
2 flying Doctors,
3 Drovers watching
4 working dogs
5 golden Ducks
6 Boomers hopping
7 Silos filling
8 Ladies baking
9 Nippers racing
10 Sheep a-leaping…”
To see the first card I shared on Day 2 using this same technique, click here.
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your own card. The tutorial includes both the products used & the measurements (metric & imperial).
- Snowflake Showcase, shop Here
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for November 3T7MN7YK
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
479. Blessed Christmas Wishes – Dragging/Swiping Technique