Thank you for joining me today as I am playing along with the Stamp ‘N Hop blog hop for January where we get to celebrate & showcase everything that is Sale-A-Bration.
We are a group of SU! Demos from all over the world sharing their love of Stampin’ Up! You are able to join us if you like, but we do ask that you are a current SU! Demo & that you use current SU! products.
You may have arrived from Sandra’s blog where I’m sure you would have seen her fantastic project.
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download your free tutorial to create your own card. The tutorial includes a list of supplies & measurements (metric & imperial).
Thanks again for visiting my blog. Next up is Jenna. All you need to do is click the NEXT arrow.
In the event that you get lost, there is a Roll Call of everyone playing along. All you have to do is click on the names & you will be taken to their blog.
- 2019 SAB Here
- 2019 Occasions Catalogue Here
- “Easy Cards for All Occasions” PDF Class Here
- DSP Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for January FYGBPSRS
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
Roll Call –
- Pia Gerhardt Scraproomboom (DE)
- Vicki Hunter
- Mo Rootes
- Susan Simpson – Craftyduckydoodah! (UK)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Vicky Wright – Australia – That’s Me!
- Jenna Watkins
- Tracy Marie Lewis – Stuff N Thingz (US)
- Jo Blackman
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin– Australia
- Laura Mackie – (UK)
- Cheryl Taylor – UK
- Anastasia Radloff – US
- Sharon Dalton – AUST
- Jenn Charles – US