Today I am sharing with you the card aimed at Casual Stampers which are those of us who have more than the basics but still not everything we think we need to create lovely cards. Again, I has been cased from the magazine we, as Stampin’ Up! Demos receive each quarter.
Of course, once again I used the Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set. I also included the Eclectic Layers Thinlits to die cut the leaves & flower. The DSP is from the lovely Petal Promenade DSP & the Doily is from the Pearlized Doilies.
I’ve kept with the colours of Mint Macaron, Petal Pink & Call Me Clover Inks while the Cardstock is Smokey Slate & Whisper White..
Be sure to visit again tomorrow to see the last card in the series. I will also have a tutorial to share with you for all 3 cards.
Don’t forget to pre-order your Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Class Now. We are showcasing the gorgeous Healing Hugs Stamp Set.
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Class Pre-Order Here
- “Easy Cards for All Occasions” PDF Class Here
- DSP Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – We have a new one starting today
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for April VXSRCCSC
Until next time, Happy Stampin’