ARE YOU NEW TO STAMPING AND CARD MAKING?
Today’s card is the last in the series I have been sharing – Beginner, Casual & Avid Stamper. They have all been created with one of the cards from the brochure – Experience Creativity – which is aimed at the Beginner Stamper. Today is the Avid Stamper. Although in saying that it is still a very easy card to create.
This Brochure is chock full of ideas & inspiration. It is aimed at the Beginner Stamper but that is not to say that we all can’t make use of it as the stamps in this brochure MATCH the Suites in the new Annual Catalogue.
Included in the kit –
* Magnolia Blooms Stamp Set – only available if you purchase this kit
* Clear Block D
* Classic Stampin’ Spots –
* Magnolia Lane Cards & More – these are so very cute & perfect for Gift Cards
* Snail Adhesive
Today’s card is still created with the cards from the Magnolia Blooms Cards Bundle but I’ve stepped it up a little by adding it to a Petal Pink while the Card Base is Mossy Meadow, both of which match in perfectly with the Kit. Pearls have randomly scattered to the front & a small bow tied with the Mossy Meadow Twine from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack.
Don’t forget, these cards work in perfectly with the Magnolia Lane Suite.
Again with everything being supplied, except for the extra Cardstock, this card still took me about a5 minutes to create!!!!
To check out what is in the Experience Creativity Beginner’s Brochure, click here
Be sure to check back in the next few days as I have the same card but stepped up especially for the Avid Stamper!
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – 3rd Edition now available
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for June BQY9JACZ
Until next time, Happy Stampin’