It has been some time since my last post but sometimes life just gets in the way which means we have to take a little time out for ourselves. Fingers crossed I will be back to posting regularly next week.
Today I am sharing with you the card I sent out with the 2019-2021 In Colour Club at the beginning of the month. Our colour was Seaside Spray. Included in the club was the Woven Threads DSP which I will admit was not that keen on to begin with but oh how wrong was I. I LOVE it!
The sentiment is from Dandelion Wishes & was stamped in Seaside Spray. I am loving this colour & can see myself using it lots in the next 2 years.
By clicking on the link above the photo, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your very own card. It includes all the products plus the measurements – imperial & metric.
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – 3rd Edition now available
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for July JHZTSSJU
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
562. Sending Well Wishes Your Way – In Colour Club July 2019