Who hasn’t seen the gorgeous Pressed Petals Speciality Washi Tape from the Annual Catalogue. Oh my, it is gorgeous! Not just the flower roll but the 2nd roll is too.
I thought I would share with you my card I created using both rolls of the Washi Tape. Mind you, it is an easy card & one that you could probably whip in in a few minutes flat, but sometimes these types of cards are the best!
Now, not only am I sharing my card I created with this lovely Washi Tape, but I have a video to share on how i created the flowers & then my card.
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download a FREE Tutorial to create your own card or watch the video & create along with me. The tutorial includes all the product you require for this card along with the measurements – metric & imperial plus the step by step instructions.
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – 3rd Edition now available
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for July JHZTSSJU
Until next time, Happy Stampin’