Today’s card is one created a few weeks ago where we played at creating our own backgrounds with stamps.
It’s a very simple card which is a great way of creating for the males in your life.
I’ve used lots of greens which by the way I am not a fan, but I do love the finished look.
To create a little more interest, I then chopped the stamped Very Vanilla Cardstock into 3’s. Why not give it a go?
To download a Tutorial, all you have to do is click on the link below.
Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for October – BCWEJQ6M
Until next time, Happy Stampin’