Today’s card is one I created for a challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. It has been so long since I’ve done a challenge that I thought I would try & do more in the coming year.
It is also a sneak peak at one of the little Bundles from the new 2020 Occasions Catalogue, called Under My Umbrella. The Bundle includes the Stamp Set – Under My Umbrella along with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
I’ve used Stampin’ Blends to colour my flowers popping out of the umbrella as well as the umbrella itself. All coloured flowers have been stamped with Night of Navy Ink, just for a softer look.
The background was created by randomly stamping flowers onto a piece of Whisper White in different ink colours & then coloured with Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blend.
Be sure to pop on over to Freshly Made Sketches & play along. Thank you so much for a great sketch as it has wanted me to start creating again.
To create your own card, click on the link below where you will be able to download a FREE tutorial.
Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for December – GNZJAFPT
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
668. Let’s Celebrate You – Under My Umbrella Bundle
One thought on “Under My Umbrella Sneak Peak”