Today I am sharing with you a card we created way back when we were doing our in-person classes. Oh, how I am missing them!
We played with the fun Best Dressed Suite from the Mini! I’ve used the Best Dressed DSP & the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set & of course the All Dressed up Dies.
By clicking on the link below you are able to download your FREE Tutorial to create your own card. It includes all Measurements – imperial & metric plus a list of products used to create this card.
692. Life is Short, Buy the Shoes – Best Dressed Suite
To purchase Stampin’ Up! products all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the April Host Code VTTPSN6E at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil you. You will receive –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Go into the draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh I can’t tell you yet!
- PLUS a PDF Tutorial Bundle by email!
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
If you don’t have a copy of this Catalogue, please feel free to contact me or click on the photo where you will be take to view it online.
Latest Online Classes
Stamp & Card Club
Love to Scrapbook?
No Stamping PDF Tutorials
Stamps, Inks, Paper Online Classes
DSP Card Kits
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!
2 thoughts on “Best Dressed”
Fun making this card with Vicky
Thanks Jenny. Always lots of fun