Have you ever looked at your supplies & thought –
- Where do I start?
- I’m not creative!
- I’m confused!
- Too many ideas!
- I can’t make that!
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I have the answer for you!
Without further ado, please let me introduce
After receiving your weekly PDF Tutorial & sketch, you will be eager to pull out your supplies & get started immediately.
Each Monday, you will be emailed a project PDF Tutorial via email which includes a List of Supplies, Measurements – A4 Metric & Imperial size plus Letter size AND Step by Step Instructions. Yes, you are able to subscribe from anywhere in the world!
At the beginning of each month, your first monthly email will also include a Sketch which we will use for the whole month.
You receive a new sketch at the beginning of each month along with your 1st PDF Tutorial. Each month you will receive 4 or 5 PDF Tutorials, depending on how many weeks in the month there may be. Each new month means a new sketch & a new set of Tutorials!
You will be able to –
- Save & print the tutorials
- File in a Tutorial Folder for future use
- Use over & over
- Create a Sketch Folder to use over & over
You are guaranteed that you will not find these projects anywhere else. They are exclusive to anyone who subscribes to Create Weekly.
This means –
- No more surfing the internet for ideas
- No more confusion
- Step by Step Instructions at your fingertips
- Sketches you can use over & over
I hope to inspire you by –
- Creating with current & on trend ideas created with current Stampin’ Up!® Product
- Lots of ideas on how to use your supplies in ways you would never have thought
- Tips & Tricks to get the most from your supplies
- Ideas& suggestions on how to use your Create Weekly tutorials to create new looks
Create Weekly is via a $20 monthly subscription. Cancel at any time!
If you have any questions, please email me as I am more than happy to answer them for you. I endeavour to reply as soon as possible – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe today, by hitting the subscription button below. Begins 1st November 2020.
Yes, you are able to subscribe from anywhere in the world!
You can cancel at any time.