Thanks for popping by today. It is always very much appreciated.
I am not sure if you were aware but myself & a fellow Stampin’ Up! friend, Robbie – Creations in Paper have been sharing lovely ideas for all your Christmas Tags on our FB Pages. This means that you are receiving 24 gorgeous ideas in time for Christmas.
Not only are we sharing our Christmas Tags but then we turning them into Christmas Cards. Mind you, in saying that, you don’t have to as it is just another option.
The cards & tags were all very easy & simple to create. Perfect for all those lovely Chrissy Pressies!
If you didn’t want to use them for presies, why not just hang them on your tree!
Today is #1 of Day 1 – Tag Buffet.
Once I had created my Tag, I embossed a piece of Whisper White with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. This was then layered onto a piece of Real Red & then to the Whisper White Thick Base Card.
The tag was then adhered to the centre of the Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I decided to complete the card I would carry the Red Rhinetsones over to the Card Front. Easy peasy!!!
I sure hope you have enjoyed my project today & it has inspired you to go get crafty & create!
Be sure to check my blog over the next couple of days as I will be sharing more of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags with you.
December Specials –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Place a $50 order to receive 6 x Handmade Cards – December only
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial of 12 Tags & Cards created for 12 Days of Christmas Tags
- Please use December’s Host Code EKQ4VK9H in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- New Catalogues have been ordered & will be posted direct to you from Stampin’ Up! If you would like one, please let me know
- Year-End Closeout – Only while stocks last
- Online Classes –
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions.