I have Card #2 of our #SimpleStamping to share with you today. In fact it is the one I shared on my FB Page yesterday.
Again it is using the fantastic Sale-a-Bration products that you are able to earn during January & February.
This time round I’ve chopped into the Crushed Curry from the Regals 6 x 6 Pack to create my card today. I am loving this DSP & the patterns!
The circles were punched with the 2″ & 2 1/4″ Circle Punches. The sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso Ink while the Ribbon is the lovely Faux Suede Trim. The wooden leaf is from the In Good Taste Elements.
I’ll let you into a little secret – while taking the photo, I noticed a small ink mark on the circle….. How to cover it? I didn’t want bling as I thought the card was perfect for a male. The Faux Suede Trim to the rescue!
Crikey! Thank you everyone who purchased the class yesterday. There are still a few spots left for Creativity in a Box. This class is all about he plush & sophisticated Peony Garden Suite BUT it is only for a limited time & limited number available! This class closes Tuesday, 19 January.
The class has 3 levels that you are able to choose – Bronze, Silver & Gold. All you have to do is click on the levels to purchase your class.
To purchase your class, click Peony Garden Suite TODAY!
January Specials –
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Place a $50 order & receive a Card Kit plus PDF Tutorial – January only
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use January’s Host Code EJSA6WZV in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – January is all about Snailed It. It is fun & on trend!
- NEW! Creativity in a Box – Limited Class. Peony Garden Suite is beautiful, blush & sophisticated. This is January!
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions.