As well as showcasing the 2019-2021 In Colours on my FB Page this week, I am also showcasing the lovely Level 2, A Touch of Ink Stamp Set which can be yours when spending $180 or more BUT only while Sale-a-Bration is happening. Of course, don’t forget, it finishes 28 February!
If you are new to Stampin’ Up!, there are 2 levels in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.
Level 1 – choose this level when spending $90
Level 2 – choose this level when spending $180
Then of course, there is the 3rd level which is only available when joining Stampin’ Up! during SAB & purchasing the Starter Kit for $169. Of course, then SU! are gonna throw in the FREE exclusive gift of 200 pieces of DSP from the upcoming catalogue. Can it get any better?
Don’t forget, you can join here. We would love to have you on our team!
For today’s card, I’ve teamed it up with another Level 1 product from Sale-a-Bration – the gorgeous Oh So Ombre DSP. Don’t you just love the colours?
I selected the Blackberry Bliss DSP, adhered it to a piece of Basic White & then to a Blackberry Bliss Base Card.
I stamped the flower image from A Touch of Ink 3 times down the left side of a piece of Basic White in Granny Apple Green prior to colouring the flowers with Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo. This is a 2-step stamp set, but I chose to do a little colouring instead leaving the leaves bare.
This layer was then adhered to a piece of Blackberry Bliss prior to adhering to the left side of the Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The humming bird was stamped onto a scrap of Basic White, again in Granny Apple Ink, coloured with Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Combo prior to being fussy cut. It was the adhered to the right side of the stamped Basic White panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment from the same set was stamped in Blackberry Bliss. I am loving the font of the sentiments in this set!
To complete the card, I grabbed the Balmy Blue Sequins from the Artistry Blooms & adhered 3 to the Basic White panel.
I’ll let you in on a little secret – to cover a little blob on the bird, I randomly stamped it with the spotty image in Blackberry Bliss but stamping off once. There is always ways around covering your mishaps.
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – January is all about Snailed It. It is fun & on trend!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!