Thank you for popping by today.
This is my 2nd card this week featuring the sweet A Little Lace Stamp Set. So many ideas are now popping into my head including why haven’t I played with this set more throughout the year?
A little bit colouring with the Stampin’ Blends of Daffodil Delight & Petal Pink along with a little bit of random line drawing around the edge with my Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Write Marker & a little flicking of colour with the same Marker along with a few lines around the edge of the card for a little bit of a different look. The Base Card is also Pretty Peacock.
I am loving the little Gold Metallic Pearls to complete the card. They really make the whole card pop.
I actually took the layout from a challenge site on FB but now of course, can’t find it. I thought the stamp set perfect for the challenge.
I hope you enjoyed this week of Anything Goes! Don’t forget to pop back Monday for a week of a creating with a certain favourite bundle of mine but shhhhhhhhhh…….
April Specials –
- Butterfly Brilliance Collection
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use April’s Host Code Q2A2ZZKU in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly– New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club– April now open for subscriptions
- The Craft Room is now OPEN!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.