Today I thought I would do something a little different & share with you a project with one of the Bundles I love – Celebrate Sunflowers!
In fact, you will be happy to know that I will be sharing projects I’ve created with this Bundle all week just for you.
I was playing around with my Blending Brushes the other day & had a spare piece of Cardstock left over. So as not to waste it, I thought it perfect to create a simple card to share with you today.
A piece of Basic White Cardstock has been blended with Bumblebee Ink & a Blending Brush.
I temp adhered this piece to a piece of Basic White Card prior to stamping the large sunflower direct onto the blended area plus ensuring that part of the image stamped over onto the Basic White Cardstock too.
This mask was temp adhered to the stamped image prior to stamping the single leaf image around the sunflower in Early Espresso Ink.
I carefully removed the mask & the sponged Cardstock before adhering the panel to a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock.
I adhered this piece to the partially stamped Basic White ensuring that all images are matched in perfectly or as close as can be.
The sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set & was stamped straight onto the Basic White layer in Early Espresso prior to adhering to a Bumblebee Base Card.
The card was completed by adhering 5 x Bumblebee Enamel Dots to the Card Front.
Tip – You could always die cut a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock with the Sunflowers Dies & add to the top of the stamped sunflower.
If you have enjoyed my card today, be sure to pop back in a couple of days when I will be sharing my 2nd project with you.
April Specials –
- Butterfly Brilliance Collection
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use April’s Host Code Q2A2ZZKU in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly– New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club– April now open for subscriptions
- The Craft Room is now OPEN!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.