I’ve used a piece of the gorgeous Snail Mail DSP along the bottom, wrapped a piece of the Whisper White Twine from the Snail Mail Combo Pack, adhere it to a layer of Real Red & then to a Basic Grey Base Card.
The mushrooms have been die cut from the DSP with the Snail Dies – love these Dies – before being adhered to the Card Font with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’ll let you in on a little secret – To make my DSP shapes more stable, I always cut another shape in Basic White or similar & adhere the DSP shape to the Basic White shape. This way it makes your DSP shape a little more stronger.
The little envelope was die cut from a piece of Basic White Cardstock again with the Snail Dies, folded into shape before being adhered to the Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Basic White in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink before being die cut with the shape from the Snail Dies & adhered to just the inside of the envelope with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The card was then completed by randomly scattering 3 of the cute little Resin Hearts from the same Suite.
To purchase the PDF Tutorials for this Suite, be sure to click on the PDF Tutorial Sale Page.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
May’s Specials –
- Starter Kit Special – 4 – 31 May only – Join TODAY!
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use May’s Host Code NTMYUAHS in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter