Today’s card is an idea I’ve had in my head for a couple of days so of course, I had to try & recreate the idea onto a card. I’m happy to say that it worked out how I was one seeing it.
I die cut 4 different stitched rectangle shapes from a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Dies before randomly stamping 3 of the shapes with images from Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set. The 4th one I stamped a sentiment from the same Stamp Set. All images were stamped in Night of Navy Ink.
The shapes were then arranged & adhered to a mat of Smokey Slate Cardstock.
A piece of Merry Merlot Cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, adhered to a Night of Navy Base Card before the Smokey Slate panel was adhered to the centre of the embossed Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched 3 x small dragonflies from scrap Merry Merlot Cardstock with the Dragonflies Punch prior to randomly adhering to the Card Front.
To complete the card, I adhered a Silver Metallic Pearls to the centre of each dragonfly & randomly to the panel.
I hope you like it as much as I did creating it.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
May Specials –
- Starter Kit Special – 4 – 31 May only – Join TODAY!
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use May’s Host Code NTMYUAHS in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter