Today I am sharing something a little different in that it is one of our creations from our Technique Class last month.
I love my techniques & enjoy playing & creating. Mind you, sometimes I’m not sure where they are heading until I’m finished. In saying that, not all of them are perfect, but the best part is the fun!
We played with our lovely Blending Brushes, using them 4 different ways including Basic Blending, Colour Blocking Sun Rays & Northern Lights.
I’m sharing with you one of the Basic Blending card we created with the lovely Polished Pink In Colour, which was teamed up with the Enjoy the Moment Stamp Set. In fact the image has been stamped in Evening Evergreen Ink & finished off with a couple of Polished Pink Jewels & a bow which was tied with White Baker’s Twine from the Essentials Pack.
Sometimes the simple & easy techniques are the ones that give a wow. Do you agree?
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
July Specials –
- 1 July – 2 August – DSP Sale on selected DSP
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use July’s Host Code PJZVPXXF in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter