I will be honest & say that after playing with this set it is now one of my favourites. So many possibilities!
I saw this idea on Pinterest & must admit that this is exactly what the circles in the set reminded me of! Thank you so much for your inspiration.
I was given a colour challenge to use Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy & Cinnamon Cider which I am not a big fan of so it proved a little hard for me. I am also not a fan of colour challenges but I played & this is the final result. Note the minimum use of Cinnamon Cider lol.
What do you think? Did I manage to hit the brief?
What are some of your least favourite colours you like to create with?
PDF Tutorials for Sale have been updated
Check them out by clicking on the photo below
September Specials –
- Sale-a-Bration – August – September
- July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Please use September’s Host Code 4WZCRD6X in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of either the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue, July – December Mini or the Sale-a-Bration Catalogues, please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter