Welcome to the Stamp ‘N Hop Blog Hop for February where we are showcasing the gorgeous new product from the 2023 Mini Catalogue.
If you are a current SU! Demonstrator & would like to join us, please do. Click HERE to join our group. We’re from all over the world & love to share our love of Stampin’ Up!
You may have arrived from Victoria’s blog where she shared her lovely creation. If you are starting from me, all you have to do is click on the Blog Roll below.
I;ve been playing with the lovely By the Bay Suite of late. Anything to do with the ocean & I’m gone! It is truely gorgeous. You can find this lovely Suite on Page 22 of the new Mini.
My card today is fairly easy as I wanted to have a little play with the images from the Seaside Bay Stamp Set. Check out that gorgeous Balmy Blue & White Variegated Ribbon! Not to mention the stunning Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. Next up is Mo. Don’t forget if you get lost, click on the Blog Roll below. Please share a little love by leaving comments as you visit. I know they would appreciate it.
Roll Call –
- Mo Rootes
- Karen Egan
- Angela Kober
- Gez Carpenter
- Annette Elias
- Victoria Littlewood
- Vicky Wright – That’s ME!
If you live in Australia, click on the Host Code Link to shop in my Online Store. Don’t forget to use the February Host Code –3UNWDYWV – if your order is under $250. Valid from 1 – 28 February.
- Place an order & receive a Handmade Card
- Place a $30 order to receive a Handmade Card & an exclusive Seaside Bay Inspirations in Ink PDF Tutorial
- Place a $100 order to receive all the above PLUS a Make-n-Take kit for my card in the PDF Tutorial Bundle
- Place a $250 order to receive all the above PLUS your own Host Rewards & a small gift from me
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.