Welcome to the September’s Stamp ‘N Hop Blog Hop.
We are a group of SU! Demos from all over the world sharing their love of Stampin’ Up! You are free to join us if you like, but we do ask that you be a current SU! Demo & that you use current SU! products.
This month it is all about showcasing our gorgeous DSP or a favourite stamp set.
You may have arrived from Vickie’s blog where I’m sure you would have seen her fantastic project.
I was torn between a few & then created one with both my favourite stamp set & DSP but sent it off in the mail forgetting to take a photo & what I did it for in the first place!
It’s a pretty simple card but one I am more than happy with. I think I will be doing lots more using this layout.
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download a tutorial to create your own card.
Thanks again for visiting my blog. Next up is the lovely Linda. All you need to do is click the NEXT arrow below the photo or click on Linda’s name above.
- DSP Promotion – Buy3, get 1 FREE
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for September – R9DVR3VT
Until next time, Happy Stampin’