I’m playing catch up this week with showcasing the 2019-2021 In Colours. As well as Pretty Peacock this week you will also see creations from the lovely Seaside Spray.
This colour would have to be one of my favourites as I am a real blue person & it reminds of the colours in the ocean.
Again I’ve kept the layout fairly simple allowing the colour to shine although I’ve added Sahara Sand with just a pop of Rococo Rose.
The stamp set is Garden Wishes from the JJ Mini Catalogue.
I tied a small bow from Linen Thread to pop it a little more.
February’s Specials –
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – February is all about Kangaroo and Company. It is so much fun!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.