Today’s card is one that went off in the mail during #worldcardsendingweek.
It is a fairly easy card created with one of my favourite suites from the Annual Catalogue – Come Sail Away, Page 144-166.
The Suite includes the Sailing Home Stamp Set, Smooth Sailing Dies, both of which are available as a Bundle, Come Sail Away DSP, High Seas 3D Embossing Folder, Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack, Baker’s Twine plus the gorgeous Sail Away Trinkets. Mind you all the items listed are able to be purchased separately.
In actual fact, this Suite was my very first Online Class & it is not too late to purchase it. There is also a private FB Group with lots of extra FREE Tutorials that you have access to.
To download the PDF Tutorial for this card, all you have to do is click on the link below.
Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
637. Set Sail in the Direction … – Come Sail Away Suite
I am happy to announce a new lot of PDF Tutorials for you to purchase. These tutorials will include lots of 8 – 12 Tutorials for you to purchase & create with. They will be released in the 1st week of each month & concentrate on the Annual Catalogue Suites. Please note, they will not include the tutorials from the Suites/Bundles Online Classes.
Our first PDF Tutorials are all about the Come Sail Away Suite of the Annual Catalogue.
To purchase the first lot of tutorials, be sure to click on the PDF Tutorials for Sale Page & fill out the form. Once your submission is received, you will then be emailed an Invoice for either PayPal or Direct Deposit.
I sure hope you will enjoy creating them just as much as I did!
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
I’m excited to say that my very first Bundle/Suite Online Class is now live! This class is a minimum 3 month subscription Online Class where once the 3 months is up, you are able to subscribe month by month if you wish.
Of course, if you are a member of my team you receive it for FREE – Australian Residents only.
June is all about the lovely Come Sail Away Suite. Of course, customers are not able to purchase from the new Catalogue until 4 June, but current Demonstrators are able to start playing & creating now. That is one of the perks of being a Demonstrator! Yes, you are able to use them for a class!
Thank you so much to everyone who have already purchased this class. It is very much appreciated. I’m sure you will enjoy creating the cards as much as I did creating them for you!
There are 3 options for this class –
Option 1 – Australian Residents ONLY
- Card Kit for 6 cards – 2 x 3 designs
- PDF Tutorial for 3 designs
- Video Tutorial for 3 designs
Option 2 –
- PDF Tutorial of 3 designs
- Video Tutorial of 3 designs
Option 3 –
- FREE when you place a $250 online order
- FREE when you join my team
Conditions of Class Membership –
- Minimum of 3 months subscription
- Able to cancel or join at anytime after 3 months
- Payment will be automatically deducted on the 15th of each month for the upcoming kit. Payment is via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal Account, you are still able to join. All you have to do is contact me for alternative payment arrangements via Direct Debit
- Invoices will be automatically sent out the 10th of each month
- If payment is not received by 15th of the month then subscription will be automatically cancelled
- Subscription cancellation must be made 10 days prior to the release of the upcoming monthly kit, ie if payment is due 15th of the month, then cancellation will be no later than the 5th of the previous month. Email me to cancel your subscription
- Card Kits for 6 cards which include all product included to create your projects, except for Adhesives & stamped images, as per SU! policy
- All occasions will be created & included in the monthly tutorials
- Kits are posted out the last week of each month ready for the upcoming month, ie July’s kit will be paid 15th June while kit is mailed out end of June ready for July. You will be notified via email once your kits have been posed along with Tracking #
- A private VIP FB Page so that you can ask questions, showcase your creations & share inspiration & tips, plus details of the upcoming Suite. This Page will only be open to current membership members
To register for this exciting Class Club, please fill in the form on the Bundle/Suite Page. Once I have received your information, details & payment links will be emailed to you.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate in contacting me.
I look forward to creating with you.