Welcome to the Stamp ‘N Hop Blog Hop for March!
We are a group of SU! Demos from all over the world sharing our love of Stampin’ Up! You are free to join us if you like, but we do ask that you be a current SU! Demo & that you use current SU! products.
This month its all about the Girls & Boys. So much product to choose from!
You may have arrived from Susan’s blog where she shared her lovely creation. If you are starting from my blog, all you have to do is click on the next arrow below to continue. There is also a Blog Roll in case you get lost!
I created my card the other day when playing with ideas for my Retreat but have decided not to use it so instead it turned out that it was perfect for our hop today!
It could be used for either a girl or boy!
Don’t forget to download the tutorial by clicking on the link below. It includes all Measurements – imperial & metric plus a list of products used to create this card.
Thanks again for visiting my blog today. Be sure to click on all the links during this hop as it always interesting to see what everyone comes up with & how many ideas we can get from visiting. Of course, a little love on the way of comments will surely be a lovely surprise to hoppers too. Next up is my friend Sandra. In case you get lost along the way, there is a Blog Roll below for you to follow.
- Melinda Whittington – Australia
- Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz, Australia
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
- Jenn Charles – USA
- Sandra Herzog (AT)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Gez Carpenter (UK)
- Sue Allen – Australia
- Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
- Jill Chapman (UK)
- Susan Simpson (UK)
- Vicky Wright – Australia – You are Here!
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Annette Elias-the Netherlands
To purchase any of the products used in this project, all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the March Host Code MHDF9CZP at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil you. You will receive –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Go into the draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh I can’t tell you yet!
- PLUS a PDF Tutorial Bundle by email!
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
Mini & Sale-A-Bration Catalogues
If you don’t have a copy of these Catalogues, please feel free to contact me or click on the photos & they will take you to each Catalogue!
Spots are filling fast for our inguinal Retreat, Sunday, 29 March 2020
To book your spot –
- Click Here to fill out the form
- Head over to my Facebook Event Page
- Email me if you don’t have Facebook or not sure how to fill out the form –
Join Stampin’ Up! between 3 January–31 March 2020 will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and your choice of stamp set – Host Stamp Sets and Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets not included.
- The 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions DSP – Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Peaceful Poppies DSP, Country Club DSP, Birthday Bonanza DSP, Tropical Oasis DSP, Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ (15.2cm x 15.2 cm) DSP – all from the Mini Catalogue
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six DSP Paper Packs – that’s 48 sheets – 4 each of 12 designs
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions – 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ or 19.3cm x 13.7cm x 3.2 cm
Most of my team joined because of the great option of the Starter & for the discount they receive after joining. Who wouldn’t want to receive $235 of product for just $169 when signing up? The continued 20% discount is well worth signing up! Everyone is supported exactly the same whether as a Hobby Demo or as a Business Demo – the choice is entirely up to you! For more information or to join, click here.
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!