Can you believe that today is the last week! Where did that time go?
It is also a very easy card that I created to pop in the post on Monday – yep left some of my cards to the very last BUT I do have a good excuse – EYE problems, so have been resting them this week!
It is also a layout that I fall back on to create quick & easy cards, but I must say that I am more than happy with the end result.
I do hope you have enjoyed all the projects I shared with you over the past 12 weeks. I know I enjoyed creating them for you. Thank you so much for joining me.
By clicking on the link below, you are able to download a free tutorial to create your own. It includes all the measurements – Metric & Imperial along with a list of product used to create my card.
Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for December – GNZJAFPT
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
667. Be Jolly this Season – Christmas Gleaming