This is one of the Thank You Cards created for my customers this month. I’ve used the gorgeous new “In Colours” to create the cards. Mind you, they are all in different colours, but will show the remainder in the next couple of days.
The cards this month are a little smaller than the standard size, in that they are down a size & I am loving this size for small Thank You Cards. No extra for postage either!
When I added the Ribbon, I hadn’t realised it had retired, so you are able to replace the ribbon with a current one. The secret is out – Yep, I haven’t gone through my “stuff” as yet & sorted out the retired products. That will have to be done today, so I don’t do it again!
Base Card – Soft Suede – 5 1/2″ x 7″ or 14cm x 18cm
Layer 1 – Crisp Cantaloupe – 5 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ or 13.5cm x 8.5cm
Layer 2 – Very Vanilla – 5 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ or 13cm x 8cm
Stamp Set – Field Flowers – 122762, Express Yourself – (Hostess)
Ink – Baked Brown Sugar – 131174, Crisp Cantaloupe – 131176, Pistachio Pudding – 131177
Cardstock – Soft Suede – 119982, Crisp Cantaloupe – 131303, Very Vanilla – 106550
Edgelits – Adorning Accents – 125595
Embossing Folder – Adorning Accents – 125601
Ribbon – 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon – Very Vanilla (Retired)
Accessories – Big Shot – 113439, Snail Adhesive – 104332, Multipurpose Liquid Glue – 110755
1. Stamp random images onto Very Vanilla Cardstock using Pistachio Pudding Ink for the leaves & Crisp Cantaloupe for the flowers
2. Stamp sentiment/greeting in Baked Brown Sugar Ink
3. Place Edgelit along bottom of the longer piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock & run through Big Shot
4. Line Embossing Folder with shaped edge from Edglit & run through Big Shot
5. Adhere Very Vanilla to top part of Crisp Cantaloupe prior to adhering Ribbon along edge where 2 pieces meet. Tie bow
6. Adhere to Base Card – Soft Suede
How easy to create a lovely Thank You. Don’t you love the names of the new “In Colours“?
To order Stampin’ Up! products online, please Shop Here
- Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
- To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the “Classes/Workshop” Page or email me firstname.lastname@example.org