My postings over the last couple of months have been very far & few between. I do hope to be back & posting more often. Things have been a little crazy with me of late, but fingers crossed it is “full steam ahead”.
Today’s card has been created for my Volunteer Class we had this arvo. It is also a perfect way of using all that retired DSP that we have on hand but don’t want to get rid of at the time. In fact, this paper is from a couple of years ago & yes, I hadn’t even cut into it.
Well, you will be happy to know that I have created a couple of cards from it which means that there is not that much of it left – doing a happy dance!
Have you noticed there is no stamping on this card. BUT, I did use MDS for the “Happy Birthday”.
I originally found today’s card on Pinterest & have it sitting there for some time to do. Thank you so much for your inspiration!
Please note, the Green used in this card is not SU!
Base Card – Green – 8 1/4″ x 5 7/8″ or 21cm x 15cm
Layer 1 – Whisper White – 5 3/4″ x 4″ or 14.5cm x 10cm
Layer 2 – DSP – 5 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ or 14cm x 9.5cm
Layer 3 – Green – 4 1/2″ x 3″ or 11.5cm x 8cm
Layer 4 – Whisper White – 4 3/8″ x 2 7/8″ or 11cm x 7.5cm
Layer 5 – Green – 2 7/8″ x 1 1/2″ or 7.5cm x 4cm
Layer 6 – Green – 3″ x 3″ or 8cm x 8cm
Layer 7 – Whisper White – 3″ x 3″ or 8cm x 8cm
Layer 8 – DSP – 3″ x 1 1/2″ or 8cm x 3cm
Layer 9 – So Saffron – 3″ x 1″ or 8cm x 1cm
Stamp Set – Nil
Ink – Basic Black
Card Stock – Whisper White, Green, So Saffron
DSP – Windsor Knot – 2009 – 2010
Punches – Banner (SAB), 2 1/2″ Circle
Framelits – Circle Collections
Accessories – Stampin’ Dimensionals, Button – Old Olive, Twine – Whisper White, Snail Adhesive
1. Adhere Layer 2 DSP to Layer 1 Whisper White CS prior to adhering to Base Card – Green
2. Adhere Layer 4 Whisper White to Layer 3 Green
3. Adhere Layer 5 Green across Whisper White about 1 1/4″ from bottom prior to adhering to Base Card
4. Print “Happy Birthday” via MDS onto Layer 7 Whisper White
5. Adhere Layer 8 DSP across bottom part of printed greeting prior to adhering to Base Card
6. Run through BS using Circle Collections Framelits
7. Punch circle from 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, cut into pieces & adhere to above circle forming scallop circle around edge
8. Punch 3 Banners from Banner Punch & scraps of DSP prior to adhering to green scallop circle
9. Adhere to Base Card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
10. Cut Banner shape into each end of Layer 9 So Saffron prior to adhering across middle of circle
11. Thread small piece Whisper White Twine through Button & adhere to Card – as per photo
- To order Stampin’ Up! products online, please Shop Here
- Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
- To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the “Classes/Workshop” Page or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time, Happy Stampin’