The hop for February is all about Birthdays. What a great theme as we can never have too many birthday cards hey.
My card is one that we created a couple of weeks ago in one of our classes. It is also one of the layouts I use time & time again, especially when doing the “Pleated Skirt”
I teamed the DSP with the Hello Cupcake from the 2019 Sale-A-Bration which you can earn FREE when you spend $90.00. Now I have a confession to make. I know the set is all about cupcakes, but to me they look like ice creams.
By clicking on the tutorial link below, you will be able to download it to create your own “Pleated Skirt”.
Click on the arrow below the photo to head over to Cheryl’s blog & see what she has created. Please see the list below the photo so that you can hop along & see everyone’s creations. You don’t want to miss any! Don’t forget to leave comments when you visit.
- 2019 SAB Here
- 2019 Occasions Catalogue Here
- “Easy Cards for All Occasions” PDF Class Here
- DSP Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for February K7YVFAVG
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
Roll Call –
- Vicki Hunter – Australia
- Jo Blackman
- Pia Gerhardt – Scraproomboom DE
- Stephanie Fischer – Australia
- Stampin’ Xime – Germany
- Tracy Marie Lewis – US
- Vicky Wright – Australia – That’s Me!
- Cheryl Taylor
- Laura Mackie – UK
- Marieke Bart – The Netherlands
- Jan Musselman – USA
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
- Anastasia Radloff
- Sharni Haines – Australia
- Karen Farquhar
- jenna Watkins – Australia
- Sandra Roberts UK