I will be honest & say that I wasn’t a big fan of Pretty Peacock but after creating all my projects for the week that has changed very quickly.
I’ve kept my card fairly simple but that is the way to go if you are creating with males in mind.
I randomly blended Pretty Peacock Ink over a piece of Basic White with the lovely new & oh so fantastic Blending Brushes leaving White spaces here & there.
I then stamped the large yacht from the Sailing Home Stamp Set direct over the blended area in Pretty Peacock Ink followed by the 2 smaller yachts.
The sentiment is from the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set & again stamped in Pretty Peacock Ink.
Both these stamp sets are a couple of my “go to” sets. Do you have ones like that?
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – February is all about Kangaroo and Company. It is so much fun!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!