Thanks for popping by today. It is always very much appreciated.
It’s Day #3 of sharing my Christmas Tags! I do hope you are enjoying them!
Of course, once the tag has been created, we the turned them into cards by using the tag on the card. In saying that, you could always use your tag on a present & create another to place on your card. This way, you would then have a matching card to go with your tag!
Be sure to check out my FB Page.
If you didn’t want to use them for presies, why not just hang them on your tree!
Tag #3 of Day 3 – Peaceful Boughs
I’ve teamed the lovely Peaceful Boughs with the gorgeous Poinsettia Place DSP which is from the Aug-Dec Mini Catalogue. A perfect match!!!!!
The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set & must say it has been my go to sentiment set this Christmas.
I’ll let you in on a little secret. The tag actually opens so that you can write inside & not on the back!
Once I decided to create my card, I scored 3 lines above the piece of DSP. I do this a lot as sometimes I think it adds a little bit more interest! You could always add Ribbon if you wish but I want the Tags to be the star of the show so I’ve kept my cards fairly easy & simple.
I do hope you have enjoyed my project today. Be sure to pop back tomorrow when I have another for you.
December Specials –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Place a $50 order to receive 6 x Handmade Cards – December only
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial of 12 Tags & Cards created for 12 Days of Christmas Tags
- Please use December’s Host Code EKQ4VK9H in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- New Catalogues have been ordered & will be posted direct to you from Stampin’ Up! If you would like one, please let me know
- Year-End Closeout – Only while stocks last
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Scrappin’ On the GO! – Monthly subscription classes
- Stamp & Card Club – December is Zany Zebras. Perfect for all occasions!
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions.