Thank you for dropping by today. It is always very much appreciated.
I am sharing with you one of 3 cards created sometime ago for the Beginner Stamper, through to the Avid Stamper. Today’s card is for the Beginner.
I am going to miss this gorgoeous Stamp Set. First Frost has been a great friend to me & one of my “go to” stamp sets. Have you grabbed your set while you can?
I’ve done a little bit of basic masking to create my card but only stamped with Night of Navy & Mossy Meadow Inks. I think this card proves that you don’t need a lot of product to create a lovely card. Don’t you agree?
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download a tutorial to create your own.
To purchase Stampin’ Up! products all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the May Host Code XGPY2HPW at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil with –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Go into the draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh I can’t tell you yet!
- PLUS a PDF Tutorial Bundle by email!
- Online Classes – May
- SU! Demonstrators ONLY Online Classes – COMING SOON
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
Last Chance Products
Latest Online Classes
SU! Demonstrators ONLY Online Classes
Stamp & Card Club
Love to Scrapbook?
2020-2022 In-Colour Club
DSP Card Kits
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!