Today’s card is one we created in our Technique Class using the Stamparatus. Have you grabbed one for yourself? There is so much you can do with this that I wonder how we got along without it. Stampin’ Up! have brought out lots of accessories to go with this great too, so be sure to check them all out.
The layout is actually one I recreated from about 6 years ago. Mind you, it looks totally different to the original, but you may be seeing lots more old layouts but with a brand new look.
We created the Reflection or Mirror Image using the Stamparatus. How easy does it look?
Today is also the last day to grab your share of all the Papers from the 2018 Catalogue. Be sure you don’t miss out. There are still 3 lots remaining.
Be sure to pop back tomorrow as it is my first day of the 12 days of Christmas where I will be sharing with you cards created just in time for Christmas.
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here
- 2018 DSP Holiday Share Here
- Interested in attending classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for October – SJWWJUTJ.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’