Have you seen the gorgeous Mosaic Mood Suite in the Annual Catalogue?
September is all about the “Mosaic Mood Suite!
It’s that time again where we are featuring a brand new Suite in our next Online Class! I think you are going to have so much fun with this one that you will want to continue creating until there is no more DSP left except for your Stamp Set! But that’s good hey!
The “Mosaic Mood” Suite, Page 118 – 120, consists of –
• Memorable Mosaic Stamp Set
• Timeless Label Punch
• Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP
• Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder
• Flower Faceted Gems
• 1/4″ Textile Ribbon – Mint Macaron
The class is open all year and any additional projects I create using this Suite will be shared & posted in our Group Page first.
I am also happy to share with you the exciting news that as from this month, there will be a Guest Designer & September we will see the lovely & talented scrapbook guru Sharon Dalton from Studio Shabaz. Be sure to visit her blog & see her amazing work she does on her scrapbook pages.
The 2 options for this class –
Option 1 –
• PDF Tutorial of 3 designs
• Video Tutorial of 3 designs
Option 2 –
• FREE when you place a $250 online order
• FREE when you join my team
Conditions of Class Membership –
• Monthly Subscription
• Payment via PayPal or Direct Debit
• Card Kits for 6 cards – 2 of each designs – include all product included to create your projects, except for Adhesives & stamped images, as per SU! policy
• All occasions will be created & included in the monthly tutorials
• Kits are posted out the last week of each month ready for the upcoming month. You will be notified via email once your kits have been posed along with Tracking #
• A private VIP FB Page so that you can ask questions, showcase your creations & share inspiration & tips, plus details of the upcoming Suite
To register for this exciting Class Club, head on over to the Sweet Suites/Bundles Online Class Page, click on the dropdown arrow & click on the Mosaic Mood Suite. There is a form on this page to fill out & submit.
Once I have received your information, details & payment links will be emailed to you.
I look forward to creating with you.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’