I am not sure how everyone else does their clouds, but please find below a very short Tutorial for the Technique “Sponged Clouds” – the way I did mine!
Cardstock – Whisper White
Post-It Notes or Scrap Paper
Ink Pad – Baja Breeze
Sponge or Dauber
- Freehand draw clouds onto Post-It Notes or a scrap of paper – you will need about 5
- Cut clouds out & apply non-permanent adhesive to back of mask
- Apply to Whisper White Cardstock where you would like your clouds to appear
- Using Sponge or Dauber, begin sponging ink over cardstock & masks
- Continue sponging over entire cardstock
- Peel masks off carefully
- Complete card & Embellish
Another challenge, another card….. This time a Colour Challenge….
My first instinct was to go for “Inspired by Nature” Stamp Set & of course, seeing the frog there, I had to include that too, which is where “Hoppy for You” comes into it! A great Stamp Set for kids!
I also included the Technique “Sponged Clouds”
My Card –
Stamp Set – Inspired by Nature, Hoppy for You
Inks – Not Quiet Navy, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock – Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip
Punches – Small Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Horizontal Slot
Accessories – Crystal Effects, Uni Ball Gel Pen, Grosgrain Ribbon – Not Quiet Navy
Tip – Did you know Crystal Effects is great for sticking/gluing down anything which goes onto ribbon?
Until next time, Enjoy!