Classes are a great way to learn or simply to socialise and connect with others. Maybe you would like to lean a new hobby, skill, a technique or 2 or maybe looking for a group to have a little fun while enhancing your creativity? Then, we have the classes for you!
We cater for local In Person Classes, Online classes, Private/Group Classes, Classes by Mail, Clubs, Workshops & Events. They are all relaxed with lots of fun, laugher & interaction which can be organised at a day/time to suit you.
Suitable for all levels of crafters & stampers – Beginners through to Advanced. Tips, ideas & inspiration are shared while at the same time having fun.
- All classes include pre-cut Make n Take Kits including Cardstock, Die Cut Shapes, etc
- In Person Classes usually run for about 2 – 2 ½ hours & are limited to 6 people
- All classes are held at my place – address is emailed once you have reserved your spot
- If you are new to Stamping, a Basic Tool Kit is made available for your use for a limited time until you purchase your own Basic Tool Kit. This is explained at your 1st class
- All attendees are required to bring along their Basic Tool Kit – see below – for each class except for the In Person Beginner’s Class. A supply of basic Adhesives, etc is available for purchase at each class
- Classes & Events fees may vary & is included in the description
- Class Kits & spots are limited or while stock last
- Bookings are essential
- Registration & pre-payment is required at time of booking your spot & to ensure enough supplies are ordered in time for each class or event
- Private Classes/Workshops, etc are welcome! Contact me to arrange a date & time
- If interested in hosting/attending an event or would like to attend any of my classes/events, etc, please feel free to contact me
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
In Person Classes
The majority of my In Person Classes are held in my home & run for about 2 – 2 ½ hours. You will be notified of address upon receiving payment for your class.
Seating is limited so once spots are filled, a 2nd class date will be opened. Again, you will be notified via email when this happens, eg 2nd class date, location, etc.
Each attendee will receive their own pre-cut Make n Take project kits. As we want your class to be fun & relaxed, most of the work is done for you. This gives you time for one-on-one instruction plus easy access to tools & equipment.
Samples of each project is on show so that you are able to copy or changes things up to make it your own. The choice is yours.
There are always additional sentiments available for use in each class.
In Person Classes available –
Basic Tool Kit
You are required to bring with you your Basic Tool Kit to complete your projects. If you are new to Papercrafting, please bring along yourself, as a Basic Tool Kit is provided for a limited time. This is discussed when you register for any classes or events.
CLICK TO VIEW THE BASIC TOOL KIT RECOMMENDED
Please be aware that as all Classes/Events/Workshops are prepped in advance, supplies may need to be purchased, products pre-cut & assembled into kits. Some venues are set up according to specific Classes. Some sessions may be limited depending on the venue/class set up, while other Classes/Events/Workshops may sell out faster than others. All this takes time & a lot of prep work behind the scenes.
Therefore, if cancellation is necessary, we request 48 hours notice before your scheduled session. This allows us to offer your spot to someone from our Waiting List. Cancellations may be via email, text or private messaage, although please be aware until such time as you receive a response from us, your spot will not be considered cancelled.
We do not offer refunds. This includes substitution for another class. In saying that, upon cancellation you may arrange to collect your Make n Take Project Kits via appointment or it can be posted to you at an additional cost.
Thank you for your understanding.