Classes are a great way to learn or simply to socialise and connect with others. Maybe you would like to lean a new hobby, skill, a technique or 2 or maybe looking for a group to have a little fun while enhancing your creativity? Then, we have the classes for you!
We cater for local In Person Classes, Online Classes, Private/Group Classes, Classes by Mail, Clubs, Workshops & Events. They are all relaxed with lots of fun, laugher & interaction which can be organised at a day/time to suit you.
Suitable for all levels of crafters & stampers – Beginners through to Advanced. Tips, ideas & inspiration are shared while at the same time having fun.
- All classes include pre-cut Make n Take Kits including Cardstock, Die Cut Shapes, etc
- If you are new to Stamping, a Basic Tool Kit is made available for your use for a limited time until you purchase your own Basic Tool Kit. This is explained at your 1st class
- All Online Classes should have a Basic Tool Kit – see below
- Classes & Events fees may vary & is included in the description
- Class Kits are limited or while stock last
- Registration is essential
- Registration & pre-payment is required at time of purchasing your class & to ensure enough supplies are ordered in time for each class or event
- Private Classes/Workshops, etc are welcome! Contact me to arrange a date & time
- If interested in hosting/attending an event or would like to attend any of my classes/events, etc, please feel free to contact me
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Online Classes & Kits to Go!
Our Online classes/Events/Workshops plus Classes by Mail/Kits to GO! are perfect for those who are unable to attend a class due to whatever reason, eg distance.
You are able to complete the classes in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace & in your pj’s if you like!
Register for your class online according to the class of your choice.
A PDF Tutorial along with Video Link will be emailed within 48 hours of receiving notification of your purchase
Depending on your class option, you will receive an email which infludes –
- A PDF Tutorial
- List of Products for each project
- Measurements – A4 Metric & Imperial PLUS Letter Size
- Step-by-Step Instructions for each project
- Video Tutorial link for each project to stamp along with me
Online Classes available –
- Simply Stamping @ Home
- Stamp & Card Club
- Sweet & Simple – Beginner’s Class
- Technique Masterclass with Vicky
Basic Tool Kit
If you are not sure what to include in a Basic Tool Kit or in need of updating your Basic Tool Kit to complete your projects, click on the link below to see recommendations to include in your Basic Tool Kit.
CLICK TO VIEW THE BASIC TOOL KIT RECOMMENDED
Please be aware that as all Classes/Events/Workshops are prepped in advance, supplies may need to be purchased, products pre-cut & assembled into kits. Some venues are set up according to specific Classes. Some sessions may be limited depending on the venue/class set up, while other Classes/Events/Workshops may sell out faster than others. All this takes time & a lot of prep work behind the scenes.
Therefore, if cancellation is necessary, we request 48 hours notice before your scheduled session. This allows us to offer your spot to someone from our Waiting List. Cancellations may be via email, text or private messaage, although please be aware until such time as you receive a response from us, your spot will not be considered cancelled.
We do not offer refunds. This includes substitution for another class. In saying that, upon cancellation you may arrange to collect your Make n Take Project Kits via appointment or it can be posted to you at an additional cost.
Thank you for your understanding.